In the future, people will use herbs for medicine.
Of that we can be sure.
To be good ancestors, let’s evolve a healthy herbalism to pass along to future generations.
We have access to mindblowing quantities of data and magical worldwide realtime communication with each other.
Let’s put aside teacher, student. Let’s emerge something new together.
Let’s work together to develop an herbalism that:
- promotes biodiversity and stable climate
- remains viable in a postinternet/postelectrical world
- celebrates diverse human cultures
- extracts the juice from science
- advocates for social and ecological justice
Rooted in the earth, reaching for the stars.